Regina helps Orr Group’s nonprofit partners transform their fundraising operations by advising on strategic planning, board development and recruitment, grant writing, moves management, and special event planning.
Regina has 20 years’ experience working for educational institutions, large nonprofit corporations, and NYC cultural institutions. Prior to joining Orr Group, Regina served in Director-level roles at Cathedral High School and The Mary Louis Academy.
Previously, she was the Director of Patron Programs at WNET.org, America’s flagship PBS station and the parent company of THIRTEEN. She also held a variety of positions at Carnegie Hall, where she worked in Corporate Relations, Development Services, and eventually as Director of Membership.
- M.S., Nonprofit Management, Regis University
- B.S., Arts Management, Concordia College
- Member, AFP
- Member, Membership Committee of AFP-NYC
- Board Member, AFP- LI
Selected Recent Partners
- Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center
- Ronald McDonald House Long Island
- Temple Beth-El
- The Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation
- Turquoise Mountain Foundation
On my Bucket List…
Visiting Machu Picchu and the Nazca Lines