As an Associate Director, Kennedy collaborates with Orr Group’s nonprofit partners to develop and execute fundraising strategies and drive revenue. Her work includes supporting fundraising operations, managing client deliverables, conducting research, and developing outreach materials.
Prior to joining Orr Group, Kennedy worked in organizational growth at Delta Gamma Fraternity and program management at the Prevention of Blindness Society of Metropolitan Washington. Kennedy’s previous experience includes recruiting, event planning, marketing, and project management.
Selected Recent Partners
- Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine
- Center for Election Science
- Gonzaga College High School
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- New Teacher Center
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Washington, D.C.
- B.A., Sociology & Education, Rutgers University
When I’m not working I’m…
Spending time with friends and family, walking around Target, painting my nails, or eating Mexican food.