Lauren advises on and helps organizations implement sophisticated planned giving strategies to drive long-term revenue growth. In addition to her planned giving focus, Lauren has experience in annual giving, grant writing, institutional relations, major gifts, moves management, development operations, and database management.
Prior to joining Orr Group, Lauren served as the Director of Annual Giving at The Madeira School in McLean, VA. In that role, she also led Development Operations. Lauren started at The Madeira School as the Assistant Director of Annual Giving. She also previously served as the Annual Giving Assistant at George Washington University. Lauren’s career in development began with internships at various nonprofits during college. Lauren’s M.B.A. in Corporate Finance helped her develop the financial background to understand the details of planned giving tools and how donors and organizations can leverage estate gifts to make meaningful and transformational gifts.
Selected Recent Partners
- A Wider Circle
- Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine
- Niagara University
- Fellow, Charitable Estate Planning, Charitable Estate Planning Institute
- M.B.A., University of North Carolina
- B.A., Human Rights and Spanish and Latin American Cultures, Barnard College
- Getting Real: How Being Authentic Can Improve Your Fundraising
- Why You Should Prioritize Planned Giving in Your Campaign
- The Multi-Million Dollar Planned Gift Vehicle You’ve Never Heard Of
When I’m not working…
I’m spending time outdoors with friends and family.