Jenny works with a variety our partners to assist with strategy, fundraising, and development. Her responsibilities include conducting prospect research, preparing materials, and managing deliverables.
Before coming to Orr Group, Jenny worked in both finance and development positions at Restaurant Opportunities Centers (ROC) United, where she was responsible for a variety of fundraising projects, as well as accounts receivable, grant tracking, and budgeting.
Prior to ROC, Jenny was an intern at Orr Group, where she helped with research and event planning for several clients. In addition, Jenny has had internships at New Classrooms Innovation Partners and the Center for Responsible Lending.
Selected Recent Partners
- Diabetes Research Institute Foundation/University of Miami
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- New York City Community Learning Schools Initiative/ United Federation of Teachers
- Niagara University
- Parker Jewish Institute
- Ronald McDonald House of Long Island
- B.S., Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University, 2018
Fact about me that surprises people…
I’m a huge football fan. Go Saints!