Devon joined Orr Group in 2019 as an Associate. She assists clients with executing capital campaigns and development programs. Her responsibilities include managing prospect pipelines, conducting foundation and corporate research, and planning special events. She also has experience in grant writing and major gifts.
Prior to joining as an Associate, Devon attended the College of William & Mary while interning at AidData, a research and innovation lab that seeks to make development finance more transparent, accountable, and effective. She also spent two summers interning in Orr Group’s New York office.
Selected Recent Partners
- Bridges from School to Work (f/k/a Marriott Foundation for People with Disabilities)
- National Council on Aging
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Washington, DC
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- B.A., Sociology, College of William and Mary
What makes me happy…
Going to the beach, spending time with my family and friends, and listening to true crime podcasts.