Derek is an expert project manager, focused on delivering results that meet our partners’ fundraising goals on time and within budget. He brings the value of his broad expertise in fundraising, development, prospect moves management, and development strategy to our nonprofit partners. Derek specializes in event management, lending particular skill to solicitations, benefits fulfillment, seating, and revenue tracking systems and software.
Prior to joining Orr Group, Derek worked at Social Driver, a digital agency where he advised clients on digital strategy. Derek kicked off his nonprofit career as a Marketing and Development Intern at Orr Group.
Selected Recent Partners
- Equal Justice Works
- Marriott Foundation for People with Disabilities
- National Women’s History Museum
- PsychArmor Institute
- Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy
- Whitman-Walker Health
- Co-Chair, SMYAL Young Donors Committee
- B.B.A., Marketing and International Business, The George Washington University, 2012
When I’m not working…
I’m planning my next trip. I visit a new U.S. state each year. Next up is Illinois!