Caite brings over 15 years of professional fundraising and leadership experience to our nonprofit partners. She leads engagements to rebuild or transform fundraising operations to achieve revenue success and sustainability.
Caite provides strategic direction and management for outsourced development teams, development assessments and planning, campaign feasibility studies, capital campaigns, major gifts programs, fundraising events, and board development, with a focus on nonprofits in the healthcare, social services and education sectors.
Before joining Orr Group, Caite’s experience included:
- Leading the major gifts effort for the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health and creating its first Grateful Patient Program
- Managing all fundraising for the Department of Pediatrics at NYU Langone Medical Center, and serving as the lead fundraiser for the hospital’s $300 million capital campaign for Children’s Services
- Managing a portfolio of major gift prospects for the Robin Hood Foundation, and designing and overseeing a broad-based cultivation and stewardship program to support the organization’s highest-level donors
- Planning and executing large-scale fundraising events and managing the membership group for young professionals at the American Museum of Natural History
Selected Recent Partners
- Historical Society of Washington, D.C.
- Urban Alliance
- Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy
- B.A., English, Barnard College, Columbia University, 2004
I feel strongly about…
A balanced diet of high-brow literature and reality TV.