[WEBINAR] Senior Leadership Talks COVID-19
Members of Orr Group’s senior leadership team – Steve Orr, CJ Orr, Kelly Dunphy and Shaby Rosales held a webinar to discuss key COVID-19 issues impacting nonprofit organizations, including economic trends, the stimulus package, fundraising, and leadership.
Key highlights from the webinar include:
- The impact of the current economic situation on donors and general best practices for communication.
- An overview of the CARES Act and how nonprofits can access its benefits.
- Fundraising strategies to preserve and maximize revenue.
- The importance of leadership, leading by example and providing reassurance and guidance.
To help our partners and others in the nonprofit industry navigate this pandemic, we’ve compiled a list of resources to help guide you over the coming weeks and months.
- CARES Act by Orr Group
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide and Checklist for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
- CARES Act: How to Apply for Nonprofit Relief Funds
- How the Treasury Department is Taking Action
Employee Assistance Program Vendor List:
- CDC – Stress and Coping
- American Psychiatric Association – Coronavirus and Mental Health: Taking Care of Ourselves During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- WHO – Mental Health & Psychosocial Considerations
Tips for Working Remotely: