Comprehensive Campaigns in the YMCA: NAYDO Conference 2019
NAYDO Conference 2019, Indianapolis, IN, April 3 – 6, 2019
The North American YMCA Development Organization (NAYDO) partners annually with YMCA of the USA, YMCA Canada, and YMCA Mexico to bring together around 2000 YMCA fundraising leaders and volunteers to discuss critical fundraising issues impacting the Y. Orr Group Managing Director, Craig Shelley, CFRE, will moderate a panel discussion at the 2019 conference on Comprehensive Campaigns in the YMCA: Planning for Success.
The effects of a well-planned and successful comprehensive campaign can be transformational for nonprofits and the communities they serve. Four development leaders from local YMCAs in Canada and the United States will share their insights and key learnings about how to plan and execute successful comprehensive campaigns that balance strong annual, capital, and endowment components.
During this workshop, participants will…
- Learn and discuss how to prepare for a comprehensive campaign
- Explore successful strategies for integrating endowment and planned giving into a comprehensive campaign
- Discuss strategies for setting reasonable goals and timelines for a comprehensive campaign
- Share examples and successful strategies for combined asks of key donors
- Vivian Shannon, YMCA of Greater Seattle
- Wendy Cornett-Marquitz, CFRE, Gateway Region YMCA
- Darlene Hepburn, YMCA of Greater Vancouver
- Danièle MacKinnon, The YMCAs of Quebec